Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UGH!!!!

You know those times when you feel like you are being walked all over! Like you're being taken advantage of.... I hate that feeling! BUT I'm the type of person that doesn't like conflicts so I just keep my mouth shut! UGH!!! It gets so frustrating. I try to help people out and try to fix things so that everyone is happy... I guess I just have to realize that things don't always work out! You just have to grin and bear it cause it's a part of life! There's always another tomorrow!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Tou Che! Sis, hang in there. Try not taking on everyone else's problems because you are gonna get drained... and more frustrated! No one is gonna do the same for you, so try to not worry so much. Besides, if you are happy, life in general, will seem less frustrating. Say this three times everyday, "Its not my problem." Say it!