Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm not the type of person that get to stressed about things! However, there have been two things the past few months that I had what I think was an anxiety attack. I got a tight feeling in my chest and I felt like I couldn't move! The first thing was when we were talking about a price for our wedding! They are freakin expensive! The next was when I applied for the nursing program! They both happened within two months of each other! And when I think about it they are both huge life decisions! I can't ll you how excited I am to get married and it wasn't getting married that caused my tight chest feeling it was the price! When you think that most places are wanting you to pay more for food than any other part of your wedding! Ugh it doesn't make sense! But it's one day that you can't just settle and skimp on things! As for the nursing program I have to wait 5 months to find out if I'm in or not! To find out if the reason that I've been working so hard in school will pay off! It's hard to wait but I guess Good things comes to those who wait!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

Don't be stressed... You will have the most beautiful wedding and you will get into nursing school!!!! I feel it. Love you!