Monday, September 8, 2008

Washington D.C.

I went to Washington D.C. on the 29th-31st. It was a short trip but I went to see my two new cousins! Yes Twins. My aunt had twin boys on the 26th of July! They are so cute! They are about 5 weeks old and they are both doing very well. Little Avery was born first and when he came out his little heart wasn't beating. They rushed him away and after a blessing from his dad his heart started beating! He spent 4 days in NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit)! After about a week and a half he was home! He's a miracle baby! Little Issac was second! He had some jaundice, but he went home with mom after a few days in the hospital. They are both doing very well! The little stinkers cry, poop, eat, and sleep! Go figure! Ha Lol! I caught the late flight on Friday....the really late flight 11:59p.m.! I got to D.C. around 9:00 a.m.! It was a long night. But well worth it. Luckily I got there at the boys nap time! I took a little nap with little A! Then the rest of the day was the routine! Feed, change diaper, sleep and the next hour was the same! I took night shift that night with little A! WOW what a way to test out having a baby! I got a total of two hours of good sleep! I can tell you that's a great form of birth control! I love those boys to death and I just want to thank my Mom and Dad for doing all that stuff for me! I love you!

This is little Issac!




This is little Avery!

Me and Avery!
Here's me, my Aunt Julie, and my Mom

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I told you I would give you my address at lunch today so I can have the front row seat at your wedding! Hehe! It was fun chatting with you! Let's do that some more!
5003 W. Calton Lane. #104
South Jordan, UT 84095