Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally!

We finally booked a place for our wedding! We had been to look at so many places and we always left saying "Eh it's okay!", "I like this... but not this". We spent about two months looking at places and still not happy with anything! FINALLY, we booked at Millennial Falls in Draper. From the second I walked in I was sold. It was absolutely beautiful! We walked to the outside patio and the waterfall was amazing! Then they showed us the brides room! AHH! It was huge and so pretty! Other places had me using a public bathroom! EWWW! We then saw the grooms room! I was so happy that they had a grooms room! NO other place had one! They even have a kids room so those with kids can bring them and enjoy the wedding as well! After touring the whole place we looked at each other and said this is the place! We loved it! And to be truthful I'm so glad that we found such a great place. I didn't want to just settle. I wanted to have my fairytale wedding that I've thought about since I was little! And it made my day when Dan turned to me with a huge smile on his face and said I'm sold!

No comments: