Monday, August 25, 2008

School is Here!

So school starts this week! I can't believe it. I took two classes in the summer and I had the past 2 1/2 weeks off and it wasn't long enough! However, I am kind of excited to start at Wesminster! It's one step closer to the nursing program! I am taking 14 credit hours! It's the most I've ever taken! That is one thing I am super nervous about! I'm afraid that I'll be a hermit crab because I'll have so much homework! I am definatley going to try my best and hope that I can balance it! Actually there is no other option! HA HA!

I've also added working out into my schedule! Last week was my first week! It was so hard to get my butt out of bed! But I did it! I had a good modivator! Dan and I joined Gold's Gym for a year! We decided that we wanted to look good for our wedding! Go figure! Ha Lol! I thought I was going to die the first week, but I'm still here! It's actually getting easier. I hear that if you make it through the first three weeks you are good to go! I actually feel a lot better, and I have more energy! It definately is a good stress reliever and it's fun to spend time getting fit with my soon to be hubby!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

YUCK!

I'm feeling you! I'm not a school fan.

Shelli said...

Booo School.....Yay Graduation! Hopefully we'll wear the cap and gown together when we say farewell to Westminster!