Tuesday, December 2, 2008

YES!!!!!

Just thought I'd update you all! I recieved my letter for nursing school and..... I GOT IN!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. 2 1/2 years and I will have my BSN in nursing. I was so relieved to find out. I just want to thank all of you for your support in my times of high stress. Just a warning though.... there are most likely more to come! I hear the first semester kis absolutely crazy. Bear with me... I'll try my best to keep sane! It'll be well worth it in the end! Again thank you to my family, friends, and Dan for all your love and support... and for believing I could do it!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy you got in, but I was telling you all along you had nothing to worry about! I'm so proud of you. I'm also very glad you came over and celebrated with us and that bottle of wine! lol... you cracked me up! Love ya!

rockcrawlinchic@yahoo.com said...

Congrats, that is awesome. Sorry to hear you are so stressed. You should check out my blog page. I just had my 2nd boy on the 19th! my blogspot it tmgardner.blogspot.com

Haydee said...

Hey Job well Done lady!You deserve all the happiness in the world! And thank you for making Dan so Happy!!!

Danielle said...

Ummmmm...ya! I am so glad that you got in! But yes...my husband swears I am crazy from nursing school. Miss you!