Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Fun!!

Thanksgiving was a blast! We had three dinners! It was a ton of turkey! We started with my Mom's side! We ate dinner at 1 and then it was off to Dan's family dinner! That was at 3! Finally we finished with dinner at my dad's family! We lucked out that it was a little later than planned. It was around 6:30! We tried to refrain from eating but it all looked so good! We were stuffed by the end of the night! Here's some pictures of the family! I forgot to take my camera with me to all the dinners! Next time I'll remember it!
Dan, Dad, and Me
Me and my cute Grandma H.
Aunt Nonnie, Aunt Kaye, Grandma, Dad
(We missed Aunt Ginnie)
The three favorite men in my life!
Me and my Daddy!
I know this post is a little late... but better late than never right? Anyway, It's now December! WOW! Time flies. Soon it will be Christmas! I have to say that this is my favorite time of year. I love how happy people are and how cheerful it is! I love seeing the faces light up when I give my Christmas presents! I think that's my favorite part is giving! I also like all the Christmas lights. This year Dan and I decided to get our own little Christmas tree...It's four feet! We decided to make it a tradition to by an ornament each year to put on the tree. Since we did spend last Christmas together we decided to make up for it and bought a few extra! It sits in the corner of our itty bitty room! Surprisingly it fits perfect! I love it!