Thursday, January 15, 2009

First weeks of school!!! And a Bridal Show

I did it! I survived my first week of nursing school. I was a little frightened when I went to the first day of class. They pretty much said life as I knew it was over. I am prepared for that and prepared to work hard. It's only two and a half years, time will fly by. I just thought I'd let all of you know that I'm alive and doing well.

We did go to the Bridal Show at the Salt Palace this past weekend! It was so fun! It had all sorts of fun booths. Dan came and one of the vendors made the comment "I have to give you props for being 1 out of the 7 guys who came tonight!" I secretly think he enjoyed it. Maybe not quite as much as me but I did see a few smiles through out the night. I am so excited to get the ball rolling. I wish it was closer to the day but I look at our list of things to do and am glad we have more time! There are so many things to do! I'm sure all of you ladies out there understand. It has to be the dream wedding! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jess Headrick said...

Erica and Dan CONGRATS!! I was so excited to come across your guys blog. Its great to see you both so happy and doing so great. I wish you both the best and keep in touch.

Jesi Burnside Headrick